The company always adheres to the "people-oriented” strategy.
● Recruit and keep the talents according to administrative career channel and professional career channel
● Provide systematic training for each position
● Provide career development opportunities
● Encourage innovations in science and technology
● Encourage high quality and high productivity performance
● Recognize the value of long-term service and loyalty
● Design individualized career development plan
● Track individual performance records
● Assign proper projects and technical function or activities to each individual
● Encourage personal interests and talent
Systematic training system
● Pharmaceutical industry and regulatory trainings: cGMP, guidelines of ICH, FDA, etc.
● Company trainings: SOPs, safety, policies and rules
● Science and technology trainings: instrumentation, preformulation, formulation, etc.
● Management training: projects, team, clients, regulatory
● Professional track: innovation, project and or technical achievements
● Administrative track: management skills and performance
● Awards: long-term services, outstanding performance or achievements